You are using an outdated browser. For a faster, safer browsing experience, upgrade for free today.
CKSE Trust

School Admission

There are certain Admission Rules in Ch. Kehar Singh Divya Public School, Baraut. Our School management wants to adhere all these rules and thus, we request you to go through them;


A student seeking admission to any class in Academy will be eligible for admission if he/ she :-

Qualifies the Entrance Examination conducted by the school.

Has been studying in a school recognized by or affiliated to the C.B.S.E. or any other recognized board of education.

Has passed the qualifying or equivalent qualifying examination (previous class) making her eligible for admission.


The school Leaving Certificate/Transfer certificate signed by the head of the institution last attended & countersigned by the Competent Authority of the Education Department.

Document(S) in supports of his having passed the qualifying or equivalent examination, i.e. the progress report card of the previous class.

Character Certificate issued by the head of the institution of the previous school.

Birth Certificate issued by the municipal Corporation in case of admission of a student to pre-primary classes, i.e., Nursery to IX.


The parents/ guardian who wish to withdraw their ward from, the school are required to submit a written application to that effect. Transfer certificate will be issued only in case the entire school dues have been cleared. In case the student is withdrawn in the middle of the session i.e., before completing six months in regular course of study , a minimum of six months fee will be required to be paid. The principal is empowered to ask for the withdrawal of any student either in the interest of the academy in the student own interest at any stage during or after the academic session.


The school reserves the right to revise the fee keeping in view the price index and other relevant considerations. However, such revision will not take place during the academic year barring exceptional circumstances.

Any change in the personal information should be given in writing at the school office.

Parents are requested to give a 30 days’ notice to the school for any change in the facility availed by them, otherwise the fee will be charged.